2.27.2007

Mardi Gras

Here are some of the floats from Mardi Gras Parades in Metairie. We had a great time. Paul took the kids to the front of the crowd (thats why there aren't any pics of them) while I (being pregnant and all) sat down in my comfy chair and watched the crowd.
I was in the back of a large crowd, and thought I would just sit there and not wave my hands and scream to get what in reality is JUNK! But I couldn't help myself, the first float had a few of the Saints players and one of them threw a cool football right to me, but lazy 'ol me did'nt catch it, cause I was sitting down.
The next float, someone else threw a whole handfull of beads to me, I didn't get those either.
So, I stand up...and for the rest of the time I am hollering & waving my hands all over...nothing!


No comments: