Josiah & Jacque got tagged by Janie & Anna Liddle, I had fun asking the kids these questions...4 favorite movies:
Josiah: Firehouse Dog, Over the Hedge, Star Wars (all of them), Cirque du Soleil-La Nouba
Jacque: Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears, Home Range, Night at the Museum
4 fav tv shows:Josiah: Spongebob Squarepants, Jimmy Neutron, Drake & Josh, Fairly Odd Parents
Jacque: Spongebob Squarepants, Dora the Explorer, Arthur, Fairly Odd Parents
4 hobbies:
Josiah: Playing with Janie, collecting things and putting them into his special stuff container on his bed (to show to Janie), making pictures for Janie, playing doggie
Jacque: talking, singing, changing her outfits, dancing
4 vacations:
Josiah: Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Palmyra NY, Cleveland
Jacque: Cleveland, New Orleans, Missouri, Utah....(this was all in 1 summer of being "refugees")
4 fav foods:
Josiah: Peanut butter & jelly sandwich, Cheese crackers, potatoes, meatballs
Jacque: Ramen Noodles, spaghetti, broccoli, apples
4 places they’d rather be:
Josiah: Disney world with Janie, Utah at Grandpa’s & Grandma ‘Lane’s, Cleveland with Carley, anywhere with Janie (he actually had all his answers with Janie, but I had to rephrase the question)
Jacque: Disney world, playing with Anna, playing with Abby, at preschool
Friends to tag:
Josiah: Marky Durham, Cody Haderlie, Todd & Phillip Sanders
Jacque: Chase Durham, Triven Haderlie, Abby Shuldberg, & Annie Maxwell
1 comment:
I was laughing out loud reading Josiah's answers!!! yesterday Janie was telling me about a girl in their class named Jessica and all about Jessica's boyfriend. I asked Janie if she had a boyfriend and she said "well, I guess Josiah, he really likes me". I laughed and told her she didn't have to have one and she just shrugged her shoulders!
Post a Comment