9.27.2007

Geaux Saints

Ok, so our team isn't doing very good so far this season. But as they say, "KEEP THE FAITH".
(I know I am blurry, but it is a special picture)
At Jacque's preschool all the children in her class wear the same color, different day, different color. Monday was black day, and she was SO excited to wear her "SAINTS" shirt. I wore mine that day too, because they were playing the Titans for Monday Night Football. When we got to preschool that day, EVERYONE was wearing black & gold, with Fleur De Lis, even little kids wearing their cheerleader outfits and team jerseys... The people here are FANatics about football! During preseason we were at a doctors appointment on a game day, and the doctors, nurses, & all the personnel had Saints attire on with their scrub bottoms. It WAS NOT like that with the Cleveland Browns.

No comments: