B A B Y F O O D
The 1st time I introduced rice cereal to the babies things did not go so well. I waited 2 months to try again. I knew trying to feed two babies this messy stuff would be a challenge. I just now started them at 6 months old. Pauly especially gobbles it up. Hannah is always very careful & cautious.S L E E P
Ahhhh. . . wonderful, wonderful sleep. Cold season and the time change has really effected what used to be glorious all-nighter's. They are getting back into the groove. Hannah has to have her bunny touching her face {it is just so cute} & of course her best friend, the pacifier. Pauly is still a very determined baby. {to not fall asleep} He loves his thumb. . . my only thumb sucker. He loves his buddy Cookie Monster in his crib, always there waiting for him.P L A Y T I M E


I love that they have such different personalities. Hannah is an observer. Always calm, watching, taking everything in. She will smile for you, but she has to make sure she REALLY needs to first.
Pauly always has mischief in his big brown eyes & he we know he's going to be getting into everything. He wants to touch everything, his arms are always out trying to get everything in reach.
Pauly even takes Hannah's pacifier, just to look at it. He grabs at her face and clothes, today he even took HER leg and put HER toe into HIS mouth. SO FUNNY.
1 comment:
These babies are too darn cute. Seriously, you have beautiful babies and I cannot imagine life with twins. You're a saint.
Post a Comment