I have a childhood friend Melissa Davis, from Sandy, Utah. She was my friend & neighbor all through elementary school. I just got into contact with her this past year, through my life-long friend, Shay, {a spectacular photographer} who was our friend & neighbor growing up. I was so excited to be updated on her and see how pretty she has become inside and out. She is a wonderful, talented, & caring person. {she is also a fabulous photographer} She was even on the KSL morning news last year for her thoughtful deeds, and she started this blog to help her cause. http://www.projectsahm.com/ What is her cause? To reward the SAHM's. She raises $150 then surprises a mom she comes upon at the mall and gives her the money to buy herself a new outfit. So follow the link and read all about the SAHM’s that have been surprised. If you like it, donate what you can. {even if its just $5} Rally round Melissa's project sahm so she can raise enough funds to help a SAHM to pamper herself for once and brighten her day! 
2 comments:
You are so sweet, Nicole, for posting about that! Thank you so much!
Thanks for the plug 'Cole. This is a great cause and I love seeing the pics of their faces when they've been surprised. Melissa is an awesome person :)
Post a Comment