I do miss the snow during Christmastime, yet these Cajuns sure do know how to get festive. I got really excited remembering all the unique things we get to experience again this year.
Crawfish,
Crawfish,
Cajun accordions, Santa and his 8 Gators pulling him on a Pirogue (pee-row).
This is a Pirogue:
Here are some great YOU TUBE clips that I'd like to share.
Grandma, these are for you! You'll love the french twist of the Cajun's.
This is just some Cajun Christmas music I found on You Tube. I love it.
This is the light show of "The Cajun Night Before Christmas" at the Botanical Gardens in City Park. It is a little blurry.
This is a picture of the little shack and the gators.
This is the story of "Cajun Night before Christmas" another version, its interesting to actually here someone tell it.
Merry Christmas!
I love it, love it, love it!!!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having a fun christmas.
Post a Comment