12.18.2007

Santa Clause!


I was surprised at how excited Jacque was that Santa would be at our church Christmas party. The night before she came and sat on my lap and made me pretend I was Santa. She went on, and on, with questions and her cute & long conversations. Josiah is getting a little wiser in his old age of ALMOST 6. He asks me questions like, "Is it the Real Santa?" and "How is he going to get to the church? Where will he put his sleigh?" Answer: His sleigh is invisible. Like on MEET THE ROBINSON'S movie, when the time machine is invisible. He can't let everyone know he is there. I didn't have the babies see Santa. They can't even handle all the "TWIN LOVERS" in the stores. I have experience with Josiah and Jacque when they were babies, and they all come out the same... screaming babies and a Jolly old St. Nick. Josiah and Jacque are really excited, and want to make sure he gets a snack when he comes by and that we leave some food outside for the Reindeer also.

No comments: