Hey Nicole--you guys look so great and all are growing up. And twins--wow you are busy!! Your blog is fun to look at--lots of fun stuff. Keisha
Aimee's awesome, isn't she? She's going to do my sister's wedding, and she took some amazing pictures of Calyn.Super cute family:)
Nicole- it was fun to take the pictures of your family! I hope that I didn't scare your babies from being in the cold too long. I also love the vignettes that you added to the pictures, what a great touch!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Nicole--you guys look so great and all are growing up. And twins--wow you are busy!! Your blog is fun to look at--lots of fun stuff. Keisha
Aimee's awesome, isn't she? She's going to do my sister's wedding, and she took some amazing pictures of Calyn.
Super cute family:)
Nicole- it was fun to take the pictures of your family! I hope that I didn't scare your babies from being in the cold too long. I also love the vignettes that you added to the pictures, what a great touch!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment