1.31.2008

Preschool Parade

Jacque's school had one of thier own parades. Jacque was walking and not throwing any of her beads. When she got to me, she gave some to me, so I explained to her what to do. The next time around she was moping with an empty bucket. {She wanted to take a small Barbi bucket. We have a ton of beads from the past 2 years, but I had to leave some in the van cause they were all falling out of the small bucket} So, other mothers were putting beads into this sad little girl's bucket. Then she would throw them to someone and start moping again. Over and Over. Everyday, she makes me laugh.



3 comments:

Jeni said...

I loved Mardi Gras when I was at LSU. The little pre-schoolers were pulled around in red wagons all over campus throwing beads. It looked like so much fun. Then I would trudge off to the adult world of Calculus:(

Melissa said...

I think that this little parade so great! It is perfect for the little kids. Looks like it was fun.

Anonymous said...

hey thats so cute!!!!!!! go to my mamas blog its http://enjoy-every-moment-today.blogspot.com/
love ya!!!!!!!!