Your family is adorable. You have no idea who I am. You are on Cassie Larson’s (she's family) page and I’m new to this blog thing. So I was looking for ideas. You have the best page I’ve looked at….I love it. I wanted to know how you did all the cute lettering with the pictures…did you do it all with Photoshop? I’d love to know if you have the time.
Hey Nicole its Morgan! I love your blog...I will be checking back it is so fun to see your cute family! Miss you! My blog is morgangreaves@blogspot.com
Hey Nicole! Wow, I remember doing this with our twins not too long ago (okay it was a bit over two years ago, but it doesn't feel like that long). Aren't twins the best?! By the way, your blog is so cute. Good job wonderwoman!
4 comments:
Your family is adorable. You have no idea who I am. You are on Cassie Larson’s (she's family) page and I’m new to this blog thing. So I was looking for ideas. You have the best page I’ve looked at….I love it. I wanted to know how you did all the cute lettering with the pictures…did you do it all with Photoshop? I’d love to know if you have the time.
Tiffany Gatten
The twins are so cute. Whenever Abby has to draw a pic of her best friend it is still Jacque. She wants to come visit her some time.
Hey Nicole its Morgan! I love your blog...I will be checking back it is so fun to see your cute family! Miss you! My blog is morgangreaves@blogspot.com
Hey Nicole! Wow, I remember doing this with our twins not too long ago (okay it was a bit over two years ago, but it doesn't feel like that long). Aren't twins the best?! By the way, your blog is so cute. Good job wonderwoman!
Post a Comment