4.29.2008

Please Leave a Message

Photobucket


This is our Blogger Answering Machine. I have to take a blogging break so I can pack & move. Please leave us a message, and I'll start posting once we get settled into our new place. Thank you for visiting!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I love your blog! You have such a cute family! Good luck with your move!! I'm excited to keep in touch with you!

Anonymous said...

Have fun packing! (glad it's you and not me... moving sucks) LOL

Lexi said...

BEEP! Ummm, is this thing on? I just wanted to say happy packing! I hope it goes by quickly for you- every box you pack brings you one step closer to your new digs. See you later! BEEP!

Shuldberg Family said...

It took me about 3-4 months to get on to blogging again. Good luck with packing

Sydney said...

Good Luck with the move and adjustment back into Utah!

Tiff Gatten said...

I think I told you once that you have the best blog I've ever seen. I think I really have loved the New Orleans flavor to it. It will be interesting to see if you can make it as unique here in Utah where family pages seem to be like cookie cutters. Can't wait for you to get back to your bloging. Hope you have a great trip.

Natalie said...

Hi Nicole! I am so jealous that you get to move back to Utah! Good luck with the move? Can't wait to see pics and hear about where you are going to live. I decided to give blogging a try but need some SERIOUS help. Call me when you get a chance, okay? I love your site!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...Thanks for Myles' b-day comment..Your sweet. I love your page you sure know what ur doing on this blog i don't. I'm still learning it so be patient with me. LOL. And ya my sister moved here as well it's nice to have her. I will keep the pics and updates coming...Keep in touch!!!