7.25.2007

Mommy!! Josiah is cutting his hair with the scissors!!

THE EVIDENCE

As I walked upstairs, Josiah was running and hiding. I put him in the shower, because he had 2in strands of hair all over his body..."So where is all the hair?" "under your dresser"...."where are the scissors you used?"..."in the babies' room"...

THE MUG SHOT

Josiah was pretty upset...crying. He said his hair was too long...I told him he was getting a hair that day...but I guess he forgot?? I asked why he was crying, it was cause I laughed at him...he was embarrassed. So, being a mother, I will post this embarrassing experience of his on our blog. I'm just glad it wasn't Jacque!


Acquitted

He got off this time with a warning. Now he's a happy camper.

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Too funny! Those really looked like mug shots:) I can't wait for our little guy to WANT to get his hair cut. For now, it's like the torture chamber...someday.

Kristel said...

That is hilarious! Knock on wood, we haven't had that happen yet! I would be so mad if my girls cut their hair!