Fire ants attack....this needs to be added to LOUISIANA BUGS...these bite and hurt so bad. Mommy and Jacque got attacked at the park....ahhh!!! Jacque said she was throwing rocks at them and they got mad....I personally can say, I don't know what I did to get them so angry at me... 
Here are Jacque' s ant bites, poor thing!
Here are Nicole's ant bites...
We now keep this in the van!
4 comments:
Hey guys! It's so fun to see your family and hear what you guys are up to. I can't believe you have twins! Congratulations. What a cute family you have! .....Glad we don't have ants like that!
Hey guys,
It's so fun to see how you are doing, and what you are up to. I can't believe you have twins!! They are so cute. Take care
I remember when I first moved here from Alaska and everyone kept telling me that there were STINGING CATERPILLARS in Louisiana. Luckily, I haven't stepped or come into contact with any of them. The bugs here are gross and painful! Good thinking keeping the Benadryl in the van!
Poor Jacque! and poor you! Anna and I keep getting attacked too! I will be keeping that in the car...great idea!
Post a Comment