Kindergarten! He was SO excited, that he slept with his school clothes under his pillow. It's all day kindergarten, but he went to pre-k all day last year, and he loved it. There were faces he remembered from last year, too. So, I think it will be a great year for him! He wasn't nervous at all.
This is Josiah with Janie. He really likes Janie a lot and talks about her all the time. They ended up getting the same teacher too. She is a sweet girl, and we are glad they can be in kindergarten together. Aren't the uniforms great! Josiah loves them so much, last year, I had to fight him to wear normal clothes on saturdays.
1 comment:
such cute kids! Thanks for saying nice things about Janie...she is excited to have Josiah in her class. I think they will have a fun year together!
Post a Comment