I took our highchair out of the box to put it together, & dumped all of the pieces out onto the floor...(then a week later I finally got around to actually putting it together) and the 12 screws were missing! "Josiah. Jacque, where are the highchair screws at??".... "Um....outside" .... "WHERE OUTSIDE??".... "We threw them into the neighbors yard" .... "What!?!...Where!?!" ... "on the grass, like this"...
Let me tell you about the NEIGHBORS BACKYARD...

Doggy doo! They don't clean up after their dogs...so I had to rummage through their grass hoping not to touch or step in IT...yuck it was stinky over there...I found only 8 out of the 12 screws.
Kids... (sigh)
2 comments:
Cary and I have a phrase we like to say when the kids drive us nuts with things like that:
"Aren't kids GREAT!!"
Hey nicole.
It's great to see what you are up to as well. I can't believe you have twins. I love the poop picture!
Post a Comment