10.18.2007

2nd Annual Fall Tradition

PUMPKIN PATCH
I love getting out of the busy, congested city and going to the Pumpkin Patch. We used to do this in Ohio too. So, when we moved here I immediately searched for a farm that is open to the public. I miss being in Utah & being able to go to Grandpa's & Grandma's or Uncle Ray's and seeing the animals. This is the closest thing I can give to the kids.
They watched a Jersey cow being milked & sheep being sheered.
Went fishing with bamboo sticks and a worm, but haven't ever caught a fish.
Pet baby animals, piglet, chick, lamb, and even a puppy.
They had an open-pit BBQ along with an authentic PIG {GROSS}.
There was a Tee Pee, with miniature houses, and even a real Native American Indian.
Here is a shot {this was an accidental pic} of the nice open country.
Mom & Jacque

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your pictures turned out darling. I am so glad that you told us about this place. This is one of the times that I really miss living in Utah.