I think something is haunting the tv in our bedroom. It was almost 9pm and I was getting ready to watch ER last Thursday night… (the only tv series I keep up with) well, it seemed like someone (a ghost) wanted to watch Without a Trace instead. The guide would come on move up and down through channels, change users, then choose a channel. We had a battle between which channel I wanted to watch and what the ghost wanted to watch . . . Without a Trace.…as I kept hitting CANCEL & RECALL when I saw something being typed in.... I finally gave up and went downstairs. But, I tried it again during ER, cause I really watched to watch it in my bed, and it was still doing it! It happened again this week, but just for a moment. EERIE. Someone in the neighborhood must be thinking the same thing as me. But I have to tell you, it was really weird.
1 comment:
How appropriate that it's October!
Post a Comment