10.08.2007

ALL ABOUT DANIELLE

4 favorite movies:
-Bring it On, All or Nothing
- 2 Fast 2 Furious
- 13 Going on 30
-Tarzan
4 hobbies:
-Talking
-Drawing
-Reading
-Card Making
4 vacations:
-New Orleans, LA
-Cleveland, OH
-Bear Lake
-San Diego, CA
4 favorite foods:
-Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, W/Roast Beef
-Pizza
-Chicken Salad
-Sloppy Joes
4 places you'd rather be:
-be in MY OWN bedroom (if I had one)
-be living in Kaysville
-St. George
-New Orleans
4+1 BEST FRIENDS:
-Kourtney
-Miranda
-Jade
-Annie & Shea
PERSONAL . . .
Siblings: (8-total) Alexis, Savannah, Isaiah, Jada, Josiah, Jacquelyn, Baby Paul, & Hannah
Nickname: Dani
Pet: Leonard the Cat
Astrological Sign: Libra
Collect: Junk
Strangest thing ever eaten: Cookies missing the white sugar
Place you've always wanted to visit: Hawaii
Something you want to do: do I FLY
FAVORITES . . .
Color: Pink
Drink: Sprite & Pepsi
Subject/Class: CTE (TLC) Sewing
Number: 15
Flower: Rose
Actor: Zach Efron
Actress: Hayden Panettiere
TV Show: Hannah Montana
Fast Food Restaurant: Wendy's
Store: Claire's
Board Game: Pictionary
Band/CD/song: The Great Escape, Boy Like Girls
Smell: B&BW- Vanilla & Brown Sugar
Web Site: You TUBE
Thing to do on the weekend: Hang out with friends, play night games
Holiday: Valentines & Halloween
Sport to watch or play: Basketball
LEAST FAVORITE . . .
Color: Yellow
Food: Shrimp
Drink: Root Beer
Subject/Class: History
Movie: Happy Feet
Restaurant: McDonald's
Day: Mondays
HAVE YOU EVER . . .
Broke a bone? Right arm 2x's
Been to the ER? (other than broken bones) Dirt in eye & cut finger
WHICH IS BETTER ? . . .
Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
Oranges or Apples: Oranges
One pillow or two: 1
Pool or hot tub: hot tub
Windows or A/C: Windows
TV or Radio: TV
Paper or Plastic: Paper
WHEN WAS THE LAST ? . . .
Time you cried: last month
Book read: Twilight
WHAT IS YOUR . . .
Most prized possession: $ my $ mullah $
Biggest Fear: Spiders
Greatest Accomplishment: Being a good girl
Greatest Talent: Talking
Who . . .
Do you think about the most: A boy I like (don't want name posted)
Makes you laugh the most: Miranda (BFF)
Is the weirdest person you know: Kyle
Is the nicest person you know: Lindsey
Do you go for advice: Yea
Do you dislike: Kotie
Knows the most about you: Parents & Miranda & Kourtney (BFF's)
Has it easier, guys 0r girls: Girls
Sends you the most e-mails: Dallin & Sydney
WHAT MAKES YOU . . .
Happy: When I have a good hair day
Really sad: that my uncle died
Really angry: siblings bug when hanging' out w/friends
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT . . .
School: It is really old, but I like it
Your friends: like all my friends
Life: Like it when I get money
ABOUT THE FUTURE . . .
See yourself in 10 years: Doctor (still in would be in Med.School)
Do you like to dream or go with the flow: GWtF

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I hate Root Beer, too.

Tiff Gatten said...

On places you'd rather be....Kaysville......as in Utah? I grew up in Kaysville, UT.

Tiffany Bringhurst Gatten