D R . P A U L
Paul has about 8 months left in his Pros. residency. These are his friends, co-workers, and other dentists in his program. It is a really fun group and have been like family. (and we have 3 fellow Case grads here, 2 of them LDS; Brother Durham & Brother Liddle)
Some good news.We are not moving. We are staying in Louisiana. Paul is contemplating working at the Dental School after he gets his certificate. The Dental School has reopened in New Orleans and he doesn't have to commute to Baton Rouge anymore. Yea!
While at the Dental School, Paul will be able to finish his Board Certification and work on various research projects he is interested in. And we will go from there.
I am relieved to know our final plans. The kids can continue living in the same place, go to the same school & church. We really like living in New Orleans.
While at the Dental School, Paul will be able to finish his Board Certification and work on various research projects he is interested in. And we will go from there.
I am relieved to know our final plans. The kids can continue living in the same place, go to the same school & church. We really like living in New Orleans. --------------------------
N I C O L E
I know Heavenly Father is answering my prayers and is giving me strength each day. I seem to have the energy to go on all day, even though I never get everything done. I have wonderful friends that I love like family.
But, every now & then I fall.
I was carrying my sleepy Jacque from her bed to the van, so we could get Josiah from school & go to speech. I twisted my RIGHT ankle, then scraped my LEFT knee. (it tore a whole in my favorite jeans) Which makes it difficult to walk with either leg/foot. Jacque was OK, it bumped her leg and toe. She was more upset about her headband she was holding that broke when I fell.
So she was crying about her HEADBAND, I was on the ground, knowing I was already running late, trying to stand up. I had to clean up my knee. I haven't been that skinned up since I was 10 when I used to fall off my bike onto the asphalt. I put on a big band-aid, and went to speech with a whole in the knee of my jeans. My ankle was a little swollen and brusied. Funny, there wasn't any reason I tripped, I am just clumsy. I am fine, not a big deal. But, my knee still hurts!! I will be more sympathetic to the kids when they skin their knees.---------------------------
D A N I E L L E
Update Coming Soon
her b-day post
--------------------------
J O S I A H
He collected this Cicada shell. The actual Cicada isn't in there. Yuck. He loves kindergarten and is doing great learning sight words. I am so proud of him.
---------------------------- S P E E C H
I get to observe the kids during their session. I get an observation room between them. It is the mirrored window. It is so funny to watch Josiah play in the mirror. Their speech has improved so much. It is such a relief to see progress. Their Speech Therapists are so nice. They are great with the kids.-----------------------
J A C Q U E L Y N
This is Jacque's friend DARA from preschool, she talks about him all the time. She says at school they BUMP INTO EACH OTHER. Then she giggles sweetly. Her preschool teacher is so sweet. She reminds me of Paul's mom.---------------------
T H E T W I N S
They are both doing really good. Growing rapidly. They are rolling all over & sleeping wonderfully.
---------------------
B A B Y P A U L
This little guy is doing great! His neck is looking better. The physical therapists see him just once a week now. (which has made a huge difference in my busy driving schedule) They also say that he may only need a few more weeks. We just need to keep stretching his neck at home.
He also found his THUMB. I fought this since he was born. The other kids have been OK with the teal soothies. But, not this guy. He has turned into a pleasant little baby though. He sleeps all night now 12-14 hours. WONDERFUL--------------------------------
H A N N A H
She has always been a very easy baby. She puts herself to sleep & sleeps all night also. Her little personality has grown, and she is a very happy girlie. Her and Jacque see the doctor the second week of November for their hemamgiomas. They seem to be fine and not getting very big, and they don't seem to bother her.
3 comments:
What a fun update! Congrats on knowing where you're going to be after school is over. Your kids are adorable and getting so big!
Nicole,
I loved the update! You are not going to believe this but, I know Dara!! I taught him swimming at the Y. His mom is the greatest! Please tell her I say hello. I taught the mom and tot class when Dara was about 2.
your babies are so cute! I'm sorry to hear about the fall, but congrats on having a game plan for after graduation! We are finally getting to the end of our "playtime" now and getting ready to settle as well, it feels good to have things come together and know where you are headed!
Post a Comment