She's a Cheerleader (this has been her plan since 11-1-06)
He's a Ninja (it's red his favorite color)
This year Paul (Dad) took the kids to the TRUNK 'R' TREAT at church. I stayed home with the babies. They go to bed so early it is really hard to do evening activities as an entire family. . . together.
The kids wanted me to make them look SPOOKY
After trunkRtreating in the church parking lot & all the school parties, they really had PLENTY of candy. Paul wasn't home for Halloween, so sadly. . . we stayed home, so our sweet little ones could sleep. BUT, the kids got in their costumes, we lit the Jack-o-lanterns, & waited for the trickRtreaters. We had 2, yes T-W-O trickRtreaters. (2 groups, 2 knocks on the door, only 2) ~ maybe 5 children total ~(3 of them our nice friends that live across the interstate) So, it was not the best Halloween ever, but we watched Peanuts & Garfield Halloween & GOOSEBUMPS, while the kids ate TONS of candy. NOT TOO BAD. As long as they have candy, they are happy.
We can't hold it against them for wanting to sleep. Baby Paul has an ear infection & a cough, & Hannah got her 6-month shots, & doesn't feel good. Here they are in their festive onesies!
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I love reading about Jacque & Josiah's activities since I've had them both in Primary!
Cute kids. I still can't believe you have twins. I can only imagine how busy you are. I have a friend here who just had triplets yesterday. Man is she going to be busy.
Post a Comment