Baby Paul is finished with physical therapy. Today was his last day. He was more resistant than ever too. We still need to do stretches at home with him, but his neck has improved enough that he doesn't need to have see the PT any longer. This will make a huge difference in my driving time. I look back and can't believe I did it for so long. I think it was 4 months total . . . 2x's week . . . that's just crazy. There were SO many mornings, when I REALLY didn't want to take him, but I did. It was just a 30 minute session. It took me 30-45 min to get there, and 30 to get home. Thats 1 hr driving time for a 1/2 hr of stretching time. What a pain! I did what was best for my baby. I'll give myself a pat on the back. *pat - pat* 11.02.2007
P T Graduation
Baby Paul is finished with physical therapy. Today was his last day. He was more resistant than ever too. We still need to do stretches at home with him, but his neck has improved enough that he doesn't need to have see the PT any longer. This will make a huge difference in my driving time. I look back and can't believe I did it for so long. I think it was 4 months total . . . 2x's week . . . that's just crazy. There were SO many mornings, when I REALLY didn't want to take him, but I did. It was just a 30 minute session. It took me 30-45 min to get there, and 30 to get home. Thats 1 hr driving time for a 1/2 hr of stretching time. What a pain! I did what was best for my baby. I'll give myself a pat on the back. *pat - pat*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment