11.26.2007

All Dressed Up

We love the after Thanksgiving sales. I used to never go, because I hate the crowds. Now, I realize what awesome deals are out there. The first experience with the craziness was when we lived in Cleveland. Paul and his BIL Kody went to Wal-mart @ 4 or 5 am and waited in line. They said it was the biggest frenzie they had ever seen. But, they got killer deals. Since then, we have discovered better stores with better sales and Paul gets up really early on Black Friday and gets most of the Christmas shopping done for the family. {thanks honey, you are a trooper}


Paul found these outfits for the kids super cheep. We couldn't wait until Christmas to give the kids these adorable church clothes. This is Josiah's first suit. We think he looks sharp! Jacque is so fun to dress up too! She reminded us of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis with the polyester-60's look & with her dark hair; just add some pearls and it would be complete.

2 comments:

wurstens5 said...

What fun pics to see. Your babies are getting so big. I don't know if I could live there with those bugs. YUCK

Lynnette said...

Cute, cute pics. Good for Paul for braving the sales. I did that too this year for the very first time. I did get some great deals (Guitar Hero for my brother's kids). Not sure I'd do it again though...Target was OUT OF CONTROL! Love seeing your fam.