Jacque wanted a Mardi Gras hat, this is what I found. She LOVES it! She put on her beads she caught at her preschool parade & was ready to go. I taught Josiah & Jacque they need to say,"Throw me somethin' Mister!!" Josiah had me write it down and put it in his pocket. Jacque argued you have to say please! My Grandma {LOVE} asked me how many parades are there for Mardi Gras. Well, between Jan 6th-Feb 5th of this year there is a total of 51 parades. That includes all the New Orleans, West Bank, East Bank, & Northshore Parades. Of course, you can't attend them all.
Paul took the kids to a Metairie Parade friday night. They had fun and were bundled up warm. We look forward to FAT TUESDAY on St. Charles street! And I will post the 2008 Bead count then.
2 comments:
Nicole-
Wow! You look awesome! I had to take a closer look on my comments section to see who you were. Gorgeous!
I have LOVED looking at your blog to catch up with your family. So fun!
~Cathryn
I love your blog! It's so fun and colorful! Keep it coming!
Charity
Post a Comment