We celebrated Leonard's birthday & had a party. I made a cake & told the kids it would have cat food in it because it was for Leonard birthday. They didn't like the idea until I told them it would have frosting. "WE LIKE FROSTING!" I bought the cake mix with "funfetti" and told the kids it was a special kind I got in the cat food isle & that the colored dots were kitty food. Leonard was napping when It was time to sing HBD so, we did'nt disturb him. I made a paw-print cake {can you tell its home made}. We gave him some new kitty toys and some cat-nip to play in. We showered him with love.
circa 1997 ~ Danielle {approx. 2 yrs old} Nicole & Leonard the kitten
He has been the best cat ever. He is the softest fur ball, I only wish I had bedding that was so soft. Paul got Leonard when he was just a kitten before we were married. He has always been so patient with the children. He is getting slower in his old age, and we hope his has many more years in him. We couldn't ever find a better cat than Leonard.
1 comment:
oh look its me ! LOL JKJk thats a cute pic
Post a Comment