2.15.2008

Happy Valentines Day

Paul & I celebrate Valentines Day together on August 14th each year.
{6 month's after the original -- our anniversary is next week}
It was a laid back, relaxing day.
I made {Valentines Day/Dental Health Month} cookies.
Kinda fun, unique, and hey I have the cookie cutters, why not use them?
Grandpa always send the grandchildren Valentines in the mail each year.
Josiah & Jacque were excited!
This is the Valentine Grandpa gave to Baby Paul & Hannah.
Cute hu! With the Prince & Princess!
They would just eat the card, so here they are trying to get the camera.
Leonard enjoyed an -organic-sprout-plant-treat- we grew for him for his birthday.
He loves it. He is always trying to get outside & eat the grass. This is a great alternative.

4 comments:

Amused Mom said...

Your Valentine cookies were so cute! Creativity definately runs through your veins!

Jeni said...

Nicole, is it just my computer, or is your text set on white? It's white letters on a white background. I never see any text. I have to highlight where I think there might be something written to see it. Help!

Anonymous said...

Seems fine.. Jeni. Are you talking about the comment section?
-Nicole

Oliver and Keisha said...

your cookie cutters are awesome! I didn't even know that they had ones like that.