3.24.2008

Happy Easter

Photobucket

The Easter Bunny came to our house & left small baskets for all the children. Went to church this week without locking everyone out of the house. Later Josiah and Jacque had a "Backyard Easter Egg Hunt". All the plastic eggs were empty to represent Jesus' empty tomb. Later we colored eggs and 'glittered' them. We also had a nice Easter dinner together. It was a good day.Photobucket

Little Paul and Hannah are 1 month away from their first birthday! Dad is just a few months away from finishing his residency. Me? Well, I just don't know where or how to start packing.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. I like the idea of having the plastic eggs empty. As far as packing, I know that your local Sports Authority stores will give you boxes. I know the store in Elmwood always has a lot of good sturdy boxes, that is where we got all of ours when we moved.

Oliver and Keisha said...

I see that you have a countdown to moving day--do you know what your plans are then?

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh, I can't believe they're already almost a year! Wasn't it just last week that you had them?!

Oh, and I also noticed the moving count-down. Where are you headed??