
Down here they call going to Wal-Mart- Walmart'in. ? Don't ask me... When the stores' shopping carts are not "twin friendly"... I have to improvise. This will only work for a short time, until they get to big to squish in there. They are so cute! Look at Jacque. Chillin' in the back of the cart.
Josiah caught a Lizard outside. There are MILLIONS and zillions of these outside. They are so fast too. Even if you catch their tail, it comes off and they grow a new one. They also change colors. From green to brown. Pretty cool. {we let the anole go, and it was unharmed}

1 comment:
You are doing really well!! I remember well the days of trying to fit our twins and Carston into a shopping cart. That was always tricky. I usually ended up pushing a cart loaded with the kids and pulling a cart behind me to put the food in.
Now I have kids standing on both sides of the cart, holding onto the top of the basket, Grant inside the cart and Benjamin in the baby seat. Then I pull the extra cart as well. Luckily, Carston is starting to get the hang of pushing the other cart for me.
Isn't shopping with kids fun?! (Just in case you weren't able to sense the sarcasm there, let me just say that it is there full force.)
Post a Comment