4.01.2008

the results are in . . .

Photobucket
I know some are still wondering "WHERE ARE YOU MOVING TOO?"
UTAH!
Oh, home. Our home. Wherever we have lived, whatever state or city, we always made it our home and embraced it as such. Deep down inside, Utah is the place in our hearts.
It's where Paul and I were born, grew up, fell in love, and got married. It is where most of our family lives. It has everything we are looking for. Utah has it all.

Photobucket
The kids are really excited to live where their grandparents & Danielle live.
They will get to experience seasons and snow.
We are trying to find a place to live somewhere in Utah County.
It will be a new area for us and a couple of hours from our parents.
But, we are so excited to be somewhat closer and get to know the area better.
Packing isn't going very good. Paul takes his boards next week. So, he has his nose in the books. The kids have been sick over spring break and now I have 3 out of 4 children with an ear infection. Jacque, some how, hasn't come down with a cold yet. But, I expect, she will soon enough. I am, however, de-junking & trying to get things organized, so unpacking will go smoothly.
We've had wild ride in New Orleans over the past 3 years, and quite a commencement upon our arrival. We would not change a thing. We grew, we evacuated a few times, we learned so much, and met the most wonderful people, who we will always remember. This has been our favorite ward ever. We are going to miss this unique city. There is nowhere like New Orleans!
Photobucket
The End of the Tunnel has Light!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's awesome you are moving back to Utah! We'll have to get together!

Kristel said...

We are sad to see you go but excited for you guys!

Oliver and Keisha said...

Congrats! Hope it all goes smoothly for you guys, and everyone gets better. We are also fighting ear infections and colds--yuck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole!

I am so excited for you and your family to be moving to Utah. I hope all goes well and that your kids get better!

GarrGroup said...

Congrats on moving back to Utah. When you get here and are all settled we would love to see you.

Ben and Krystal said...

Oh wow. I thought you were staying in LA? I know there is no place like home- so Im happy for you guys!