This you have to see! I have never seen anything like this. EVER.
The brown cone part is a shell, not hard, it really is like a pinecone. But there is this black worm/bug inside. See the video... it is short, and see how it moves.
I am usually able to find some kind of info online, I tried to, but I am not having any luck.
W I E R D

7 comments:
Okay that is the strangest thing! Did you figure out what it was?
Gross! I wonder what that thing is! LOL, you're such a freak. LOL. ((hugs))
I've seen that before but I don't know what it is! You cracked me up in your video- a true scientist with tweezers and everything!
Ewwwww, yuck. I have no idea. Gives me the creeps, though!
BAGWORM MOTH.
Grows on trees with baby larve type moths inside. I just had a reply back from a bug guide site, where I posted the piture. Gives be the heebie-jeebies.
What took you to utah county? Is Paul starting a practice there or buying one? We love utah county. Give me a call if you have any questions.
That is gross looking. Good luck in Utah. Part of me is jealous, and part of me is not.
Post a Comment