9.12.2007

Here are the babies in their usual positions, in their bouncy chairs or on the floor doing tummy time. The one of Hannah is so precious because she was feeling so yucky after getting her 4 month shots, she was so sad and she was holding her soft pink bunny that she loves and always holds. It's so adorable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, it's so fun to see your little family! Your kids are so cute and your little girl is a mini you! (I also like that I can comment now he he..)

Ben and Krystal said...

all I can say is WOW!

Lynnette said...

I cannot believe you have twins! I was so amazed to hear that you have those sweet babies and I'm so excited for you and what a fun things it will be in life to have all of your kids. I always thought twins would be fun...I think I saw Heidi Bullock's blog and I'm sure she'd have some great words of wisdom. Good to catch up on your fam!