12.06.2007

Happy Birthday Jacquelyn!

Our sweet, tough, sensitive, funny, sweetie pie!
She is our "Jacque-cheerleader-princess-beautiful-girly-girl".
Her favorite color is blue & she loves CareBears.
When she grows up she wants to be a "Cheerleader-Mommy" Lately her sense of smell is very sensitive and hates it when the babies have dirty diapers. So, now she decided she doesn't want to be a Mommy anymore, just a Cheerleader.
Yes, we can't believe she is already 4, but on the other hand sometimes she acts like she is 24!
Jacque was so funny at church on Sunday (her real birthday). She laughed at Sister Liddle in the Primary when she told everyone it was Jacque's birthday & that she was 4 years old. Jacque said, "I'm not 4 I'm 3!" She said she wasn't 4 until she had her party at school on Monday. She wanted to bring BLUE rice crispy treats for her celebration. So here they are! Yum! After school I asked her if she was 4 yet and she was so excited and said "YES!" Josiah gave Jacque the CUTEST little Cheerleader doll. She loves cheerleader everything. But this doll is just so adorable!
Her cheers are so, so cute!
~ Munchkins say, Howdy Doo, We are here to Cheer for you! Hee Haw! Whoo Hoo! ~
~ Riding on a donkey, sitting on a catus, we think your team needs a little practice, jump in the tub, pull out the plug - there goes your team, Chug, Chug, Chug! ~
~ We're number one, we can't be number two, cause we're gonna beat the woopsies outta you, the woopsies outta you! ~
~ I stomp my feet, I boogie to the beat, I turn around, I touch the ground, I wiggle it, just a little bit! ~
~ Cookies, cookies, cookies and cream, what's the matter with the other team? Nothing, nothing, nothing at all - they just - can't play ball! ~

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the great party. The girls had such a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Please tell Jacque I said Happy Birthday! I thought about her all last week, and I miss her already! :)