They are crawling now. Baby Paul crawls from one end of the house to the other, exploring everything on his way. He loves to look out the back screen door at all the fun toys in the backyard. He pulls up and kneels, going to the stairs and looking up, he will be cruising around in no time! Hannah is not as curious as Paul. Hannah is very content sitting in one spot and playing with whatever is around her. She does crawl. It is a cute little side to side army pull/scoot. Paul just crawls right over her to get where he wants to go, and Hannah lays there laughing thinking he is tickling her. It is so fun to watch them together.
TO DO LIST: GATES, DRAWER LOCKS, CABINET LOCKS, OUTLET COVERS, ECT.
I will have to baby proof the everything with great detail.
3 comments:
Oh boy! Life gets crazy when babies get mobile. But so fun!
Boys are so mobile so fast
Calyn has the EXACT same pair of jammies Hannah is wearing! Once Calyn started crawling, I felt like I started saying, "No!" every two seconds.
Post a Comment