The intruder has not yet been seen. It has been heard. The suspects are 1) squirrels 2) rats 3) mice. I have heard scratching in the range hood exhaust tube. I have heard something scurrying, when I think it saw me through the vent. Last night I heard something in the air return scratching and squeaking or crawling. It was 3 or4 am and I jumped 3 feet when I heard it.
What I have been told by some locals is that when it gets cold outside, little animals try to come inside, mostly in the attics. Well, we don't have an attic, so I guess there is some way they are getting into the air ducts. I can say I am very, very glad they aren't in parts of the house we live in. I really wonder kind of intruder it is though.
Maybe it is only my imagination.
So know we know how to figure out if it is winter ~ if you hear things scratching and scurrying in the air ducts, it must be winter time.
No comments:
Post a Comment