Mom: Why?
Jacque: 'Cause Josiah was mean to me.
Mom: But I will miss you!
Jacque: Come with me.
Mom: But, what about the babies, and Daddy, and Leonard?
Jacque: They can come too, just not Josiah.
{She has a My Little Pony, some "money" {toys'r'us coupons}, a couple toy cars, hammer, necklaces, and her teletubby. Best of all a picture of her family & best friend Abby!}
I continued to talk to her and ask her all kinds of questions like;
Where will you live? How will you get money? How will you get there? What about all the wild animals? What about your friends? What about school?
The entire time, Josiah is correcting all of her answers. "no you can't!"
Then we watched Tarzan to see what it would be like in Africa .
But, she decided to stay. What we would do without our Junior Girl!


2 comments:
I remember "running away" too. I spun my globe, pointed, and announced, "I'm moving to Cameroon." I think that's near Africa. Maybe I'll visit Jackie on my there:)
"on my WAY there." :)
Post a Comment