We have decided NOT to stay in New Orleans, Louisiana after Paul completes his residency.
Things just didn't turn out the way we thought it would with the job opportunity at LSU.
As of now, we don't have a destination after graduation. Anywhere in the great USA.We have only 4 months left to find a solid job, move & start paying off hefty student loans.
Paul is currently searching, applying, & interviewing potential opportunities.
Wish Paul luck, and I have to try to start packing sometime soon. ahhh!!
This has been very tough on both of us because there are so many people we love here.
I think this will be a good thing for our family though. I know all of this hard work will pay off.
I know Heavenly Father is guiding us to where we need to be & everything will turn out ok.


2 comments:
I know how you feel! You know...I think Dallas could use a good prosthodontist...
Wish I could help you. I just saw your comment on our blog and I didn't realize you were from Kaysville. Come back here! Just kidding, I am not sure where you should go being a prostodontist (sp?) and all. Good luck!
Post a Comment