The twins turned 1 this week. We had a small family party at home.
These babies bring immense happiness and joy into our home. We love them very much.
We are exteremly blessed that Heavenly Father sent them to our family.
Having twins is a busy job with twice as much work. On the other hand there is twice as much laughs & smiles, and twice as much love in return.
I found these cute MR. MISCHIEF & LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE t-shirts
that describe their personalities to a 't'. We got them little ride-on-push-cars.
Then it was time for cake! They had fun digging into their own pieces & went straight to the bath tub afterwards. They are so cute and fun to watch play and interact. Having twins is the best experience ever! We love it! Happy Birthday Paul & Hannah, we love you!!!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Hannah & Paul!! What a year it's been. It's been fun to watch them both grow up. They are beautiful babies. And congrats to you, Nicole, for surviving the first year of twins with such a great attitude!
Happy, Happy birthday Paul and Hannah!! I love the pictures. It looks like their birthday turned out great. Congratulations on surviving the first year of twins, double your trouble and double the love!
I'll miss our "twin connection" once you pack up and move back to Utah. I hope all is going well with the packing up part, by the way.
Post a Comment